We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We start by washing the meat very well and cut the pork into thicker slices.
In well-heated oil, place the pork and chicken on the edge. Add two tablespoons of water and let it fry.
From time to time we extinguish with water. When the meat is almost ready, put two cloves of garlic, cut into slices, and season (with salt, pepper and basil).
We take the fried meat out of the pan.
I used frozen green beans. I put them in water and boiled them and then drained them.
In the oil in which we fried the meat, add the diced onion and pepper. When the onion has softened, add the beans and add enough water to cover the beans.
Put on high heat and leave until it drops, I left for 30 minutes. Towards the end we add the garlic and the lemon juice. Season with salt, pepper and basil and then turn off the heat.
Put the meat over the beans, cover the pan and let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
Serve with mujdei and polenta.
Green beans with garlic
From the point of view of the offer in the market, now is my favorite period. Peas and green beans are the vegetables I look forward to every year and they have both arrived. Beans cooked like this are normally a side dish, but I confess that I usually don't feel the need for a steak and I eat it so simple.
Regarding the boiling of green beans, it is important that it is boiled enough, until it begins to have a pleasant taste of beans, meaning that it is no longer grassy. From here it's a matter of taste, some like it to remain slightly crunchy (this way it keeps its shape and color), others to be a little more boiled and soften completely (this way it changes its color slightly, it becomes khaki). Boil it as you like.
If you are also interested in the recipe yellow peas with garlic, find the recipe here.
Ingredients Green bean dish with chicken
- 1 kilogram of chicken pieces with skin and bone & # 8211 I used upper thighs and 2 chest halves with the first wing segment attached
- 1.5 kg of fresh or frozen green beans (green, yellow, with broad or fine pods, does not matter)
- 150 grams of diced onions
- 3 cloves of crushed garlic
- 180 grams of carrots & # 8211 that is, two large carrots
- 1 medium-sized bell pepper & # 8211 I had one of 80 grams, orange, but it really doesn't matter the color
- 1 kg. of fresh tomatoes scalded and peeled or 2-3 canned tomatoes + 3-4 tablespoons of broth
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- optional: 1 liter of chicken or vegetable soup
- optional: 50 grams of butter
- optional: 50 grams of flour
- 1 bunch of green parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper
How to cook green beans with chicken
1. Clean the chicken pieces of any kind of plumage, if necessary they can be roasted with a kitchen torch or on the flame of the stove. Wipe carefully with absorbent kitchen towels. Season copiously with salt and pepper and leave for a few minutes to taste.
Burning green beans
2. While the chicken is drawing its salt, put a large pot of water on the fire and prepare a large bowl with plenty of cold water. Until the water boils, quickly clean the beans. We wash it in some cold water and drain it well. We break the heads, I usually break only the end with the tail, which is woody, not the tip of the pods, which is fragile and delicate. I can't find any reason for it to be thrown away, so I keep it, but everyone is free to do as usual. We cut the bean pods in halves, in threes, in quarters, according to size.
3. When the water boils, add 1 tablespoon of salt and the cleaned green beans, all at once. Roast the beans for only 1-2 minutes, do not aim to cook it completely. It should barely begin to freeze, let alone soften completely.
4. Remove the scalded green beans from the boiled water with a whisk and place them in the bowl of cold water. Thus, we will suddenly stop cooking and the beans will keep a pleasant color even if they are still to be cooked.
5. In the image below you can see most of the vegetables used. Onions already chopped, carrots, tomatoes already scalded and peeled, garlic cloves, only the pepper somehow rolled and disappeared from the frame, but you should know that it is also there. So, chop the onion into cubes, as well as the pepper. Carrots can be cut into sticks or cubes, as desired. This time, I preferred to give them the shape of sticks about 10 * 1 cm. Peeled tomatoes will be chopped into cubes and stored in a bowl and the garlic will be crushed when we need it.
Eating green beans with chicken & # 8211 cooking
6. Heat the oil in a large, deep frying pan or in a not-too-high saucepan. Brown, on all sides, the chicken pieces that I seasoned in point 1. We aim to take on color, so we turn them in the pan for 7-8 minutes.
7. Remove the browned chicken pieces in a bowl and keep them warm, covered. Reduce the heat to low and, in the remaining fat in the pan, immediately add the onion, pepper and 2 cloves of garlic, which we crush directly over the onion. Sprinkle a pinch of salt to soften the vegetables, stirring frequently for 7-8 minutes, until they begin to soften.
8. Add the chicken, along with the juice he left in the bowl, over the hardened vegetables. Also now add the carrot sticks and bay leaf and mix with a wooden spoon for about 1 minute.
9. Add hot soup (or hot water) over the chicken and vegetables, until it is almost covered. Cover the pan with the lid, reduce the heat to low and cook over low heat until the meat is tender. If necessary, add a little more hot water. For me, the meat was tender enough in 20 minutes.
10. After the meat has tenderized, add the diced tomatoes. After boiling, taste and season with salt the liquid.
11. Immediately add the green beans, well drained of water. If necessary, add a little hot water / soup, so that the green beans have something to cook. Bring the green bean dish with chicken to a boil. Bring to the boil over medium heat, uncovered, until the beans are tender. If the bean was young, it will only be good in a few minutes.
Binding with handled butter
Optionally, we can thicken the food with beurre manié, which, if you remember, we also used at cock recipe have wine. It's a way to swallow sauces without hardening the flour in butter, something that some people avoid. It's very simple to do: simply mix in a bowl 50 grams of soft butter with 50 grams of flour, until you get a paste.
Once the dough is homogeneous, take a small polish from the liquid in our green bean dish with chicken and pour into the bowl. Stir quickly and pour the resulting paste into the pan. Homogenize gently and boil in suitable boilers for 4-5 minutes. The food will thicken nicely. Alternatively, we can boil it longer, lower the sauce as we like.
Finally, turn off the heat, add to the green bean dish with chicken the last clove of garlic, finely ground, season well with salt and pepper and sprinkle with chopped green parsley. Let the food breathe for a few minutes then serve.
It is a fragrant and very tasty food, with an intense summer taste. It is served with bread, but also with a little polenta, if you wish.
Green beans with garlic & # 8211 aite pod recipe
Green beans with garlic & ndash recipe for aita pods, sheaths, yellow pods, green, fidelita or wide, of any kind. How to make garlic pods? Written and video post recipe.
Improperly said green beans, pod beans can be green, yellow, purple, black, but they are all "green beans" to differentiate it from dried beans or berries.
God, how good it is, no matter the color! And cooked like this, stewed, with lots of garlic, it is a delicious food. I always do, I don't miss the pods in the freezer. I immediately make a delicious garnish or we eat them like that, simle, with polenta and that's it.
Presentation and service
It can be served as a side dish with meat or fish or as a base, fasting, along with polenta or bread.
When I have guests I do more gaskets , which I place in bowls, on the table and each is served with what and how much he wants. In this way, I have a table full of all kinds of delicious dishes, my table looks beautiful, it is rich, everyone can choose what they want.
I recommend you watch the video recipe below.
Increase cooking and healthy tastes!
Video recipe of bean pods with garlic
Green beans with lamb
Canned green bean recipe with lamb, onion and tomato paste, seasoned with paprika and green dill
Green bean steak
Chicken with mushrooms and olives
Chicken with mushrooms and olives prepared by boiling with tomatoes, onions and white wine. Serve with a garnish of french fries.
Eating green beans with meat
I would never refuse any dish made with green beans. Grandma had several varieties in the garden that were made in different seasons, so there was no shortage of green beans on the table in a week. Now if I had to choose between legume soup and low beans I think I would have a big dilemma, I like both of them just as much.
My mother didn't have many recipes with green beans, I remember she also made mayonnaise salad, but quite rarely, but I tried different options to cook it. Green beans are an affordable vegetable, so to speak, they grow very easily and are not pretentious at all. You all remember the video of Jack and the bean stalk, that's how my grandmother had some tall hairs on which the beans seemed to rise to the sky. Below and at the base were fat and fleshy pods and towards the top smaller and green ones waiting to cook. Now in the city I can't grow beans, but I frequent the market with great pleasure and I have a lot to choose from.
The recipe for eating green beans with meat is a very practical one in the idea that it can be made with any type of meat, preferably a weaker one such as chicken or turkey, but it also goes with pork. I cooked it with chicken because I'm always in a time crunch, and chicken is made pretty quickly.
Eating green beans with meat
- 1 kg green beans
- 800g chicken breast (you can use a smaller chicken cut into pieces)
- 2 small onions
- 3-4 tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- oil, salt, freshly ground pepper
- green parsley
We cut the heads of the bean pods (when I was little I loved to do this thing) then we put the pods in a bigger bowl and wash them well in more water.
We boil them in cold salted water.
We wash the meat well and cut it into pieces that we season with salt. Heat a little oil in a larger saucepan and fry the meat, turning it lightly on all sides so that it browns nicely.
When the beans are half cooked, strain them.
Peel the onion and garlic and finely chop them and then fry them in a little oil until soft. Add the drained beans and stir.
We wash the tomatoes and cut them into slices. If you do not have fresh tomatoes you can use tomato paste about 3-4 tablespoons and 200ml of water. I hope you put fresh tomatoes, the food will taste different, much better :)
Add to the beans the browned meat, the tomato slices, the thyme, add a little more salt, pepper and put the whole mixture in the oven at 180 degrees C for 30 minutes until the food decreases. You can also add a little water.
When the bean meal has dropped enough and is starting to brown, take it out and serve it with plenty of chopped green parsley. It can also be served with polenta instead of bread.
This is my autumn recipe from the Selgros project looking for passion, I hope you like it and try it soon :)
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Pork neck in beer bean sauce with green beans
From the cycle "Chef Giuseppe's recipe". The choice of garnish and wine belongs to me.
What do you need?
- 2 suitable slices of boneless pork neck
- 300 mL drink
- 3 - 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of classic mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot mustard
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 300 g green bean pods (fresh or frozen)
- 1 suitable leek
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
How do you proceed?
- Prepare a mixture of honey, classic mustard and hot mustard. Grease the pre-seasoned neck slices with salt and pepper on both sides with this mixture.
- Place the neck slices in a non-stick pan greased with olive oil and season them additionally with thyme, basil and chopped garlic.
- Add 300 mL of beer, cover with aluminum foil and place in the preheated oven at 220 ° C for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake the meat for another 20-30 minutes (turning it halfway) until it browns and the sauce thickens and thickens.
- Peel a squash, grate it and slice it.
- Saute it for 5 minutes in a little olive oil.
- Add 300 g of green pod beans (fresh, if you have where if it doesn't work and frozen) and cook over medium heat for 8 to 12 minutes, with the pan covered.
- Finally season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve the hot neck together with the garnish and the beer sauce left in the pan.
Accompany the plate with a glass of dried Merlot kept at 14 ° C.
Have fun and see you healthy again!
Pork chop with peas and green beans.
Pork chop with peas and green beans (garden), prepared with carrots, cauliflower, tomatoes and white wine
Green beans with tomato sauce and basil
Green beans with tomato and basil sauce, repaired with a few basil leaves, red onions and tomato paste
Chickens with green beans
Chicken with green beans stewed in oil with tomatoes, onions and garlic and seasoned with paprika and dill
Pork medallion with spicy sauce
Stewed pork medallion recipe with spicy sauce, served on slices of bread baked and sprinkled with melted butter
Pea bean soup with tomatoes and thyme flavor, wonderful! Yes, I know the rancher is very controversial, but there are bigger evils in the world than a tablespoon of flour thickening a soup. In fact, I think this is the only soup I use, but of course it can be made without. It's extraordinarily good anyway, cheap and cheap.
Eat green bean pods with meat, tomatoes and garlic
Green bean meal pods with meat, tomatoes and garlic. Low green beans with pork, beef, veal or chicken. Pork stew recipe with green bean pods (sheaths) or glabena, broad or fidelity. How to make shrimp or pork cheeks?
I am a big fan of pod beans, be it green or yellow, wide or narrow (fidelity) and I rejoice every summer when it appears in the markets. From it you can prepare many delicious dishes, from soups or dishes with sauce to gratins or salads with mayonnaise.
This time I bought fidelity beans (cylindrical, narrow yellow pods) and decided to make a dish of green bean pods with meat, tomatoes and garlic. This recipe is an old one, from the family repertoire. It looks a lot like low green beans (see here), the difference being the presence of the meat.
I like to make this food with pork: leg, shoulder + slightly fatter pork breast. But you can also use veal or even chicken (thighs with skin and bone).
Tomatoes should be ripe, fragrant and juicy, from the garden. If they are not yet in season, they can be replaced with tomato juice, passata (cardboard) or canned tomato cubes. It doesn't hurt if we add a tablespoon of tomato paste.
You can make this recipe in the winter, using either frozen bean pods or from the jar & # 8211 see here how put the green beans for the winter.
I give you the quantities for 6 servings of green beans beans with meat, tomatoes and garlic.