We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
"Recipes for family meals"
A potato dish we ate as a child. Now spring is even tastier because it is prepared with onions and green parsley. Sliced potatoes are only good to serve on a fasting day. They are also good as a garnish next to a piece of any meat.
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 3 green onions
- 1 bunch of green parsley
- 200 ml oil
- 1 tablespoon Hungarian peppercorns
- ground black pepper
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Slice potatoes - Onion and paprika potatoes:
- Boil the potatoes with their skins in salted water.
- After boiling, peel the potatoes and cut them into slices.
- Meanwhile, wash the onion and parsley.
- Finely chop the green onion and parsley.
- In a large wok, lightly sauté the onion and half of the parsley.
- Add the paprika and mix. Immediately add the potatoes and mix.
- Be careful the too fried paprika becomes bitter. She just put it in hot oil and mixed it to lend it a beautiful color.
- Potatoes can also be easily crushed.
- There are housewives who almost turn them into a mash. I like to keep a little texture and appearance of rustic-peasant food.
- Season with pepper.
- When serving, decorate with the rest of the chopped green parsley.
- Serve with your favorite pickles or salad.
Sliced potatoes are only good to serve on a fasting day. They are also good as a garnish next to a piece of any meat.
Be careful the too fried paprika becomes bitter. She just put it in hot oil and mixed it to lend it a beautiful color.